Anthracite Filter Media
Anthracite Filter Media (99932165) are a series of anthracite coal products designed for water filtration applications providing the advantages of premium quality anthracite.
- Anthracite filter media are produced under closely controlled conditions to give products that meet the requirements of the American Water Works Association standard ANSI/AWWA B100-89. Size grades are available to meet a wide range of individual project specifications.
- Colour: Black.
- Grain Shape: Angular to sub-angular, shape factor 0.6.
- Bulk Density: Approximately 52 lb/ft³ (833 kg/m³) (varies with particle size).
- Hardness, Mohs: 3.0 – 3.8.
- Specific Gravity: >1.4 (ASTM C 128).
- Attrition loss is minimal.
- 1 mt 1,000 kg Bulk Bag/pallet
- 52 lb 50 Bags/pallet
- Call our Morinville Branch 1.800.575.0500