Flooring, Underlayment & Levelling Products
TARGET® Floor Leveller C26 UL
TARGET® Floor Leveller C26 UL (9993020) is a self-levelling, pumpable floor leveller. The product consists of accurately weighed Portland cement, fine aggregate and chemical admixtures.
- It is designed for use as a self-levelling, pumpable underlayment or levelling bed for carpet, tile or other flooring systems in situations such as the following:
- Over new concrete.
- Over concrete slabs damaged by rain or frost.
- Over hollowcore or precast concrete slabs.
- Over any suitable rigid sub-floor in building renovation or restoration work.
- Contact TARGET Products Ltd. for advice on suitability of sub-floor types such as plywood, particleboard, tile or asphalt.
- It can also be used as a trowellable skim coat over concrete floors. The addition of approximately 250 ml (9 fl oz) of TARGET® Primer to the mixing water for each 25 kg (55 lb) bag of TARGET® Floor Leveller C26 UL is recommended for skim coating applications.
- ft³/bag = 0.55
- ft²/bag = 25 at ¼ inch thickness
- 25 kg (55 lb) 56 bags/pallet