PRIMEBLAST (9992880) Specular hematite is a chemically inert ferric oxide mineral that cannot rust as the particles are in a fully oxidized form.
- Low dusting
- Quick application and cleaning
- Contains less than 1% of free silica
- Used for surface preparation of steel and metal surfaces at high nozzle pressures (eg.120 PSi) for an unequaled performance.
- Colour: Steel gray
- Grain Shape: Semi-angular
- Bulk Density: 2995 kg/m³ 187 lb/ft³
- Hardness (Mohs): 7.5 – 8.0
- Specific Gravity: 5.0
- 1,400 kg Bulk Bag