Flooring, Underlayment & Levelling Products
TARGET® Synthetic Floor Hardener
TARGET® Synthetic Floor Hardener (9991155) is a specially formulated product containing accurately weighed cementitious materials and a high-quality synthetic aggregate which has been crushed and graded to particle sizes suitable for flooring work. The synthetic aggregate is an extremely hard, chemically fused material composed predominantly of magnesium oxide. It is free of organic impurities and provides high impact and abrasion resistance. It is plasticized to assist in placing at higher coverage rates.
- It is designed for use as a surface hardener for heavy-duty concrete floors which are subject to wear due to abrasion or impact from heavy traffic. Using proper application procedures it is possible to obtain an easily cleaned surface with good slip resistance. Since the synthetic aggregates used are non-metallic, it is non-rusting and suitable for both interior and exterior use.
- Light Traffic condition: 60-70 Ib/100 ft² – 29-34 kg/10 m²
- Medium Traffic condition:70-90 Ib/100 ft² – 34-44 kg/10 m²
- Heavy Traffic condition: 90-120 Ib/100 ft² – 44-59 kg/10 m²
- 25 kg (55 lb) 56 Bags/pallet