Grouts and Anchoring Products
TARGET® 1117 Silica Fume Anchor Bolt Grout
TARGET® 1117 Silica Fume Anchor Bolt Grout (9991117) consists of accurately weighed Portland cement, silica fume and special chemical admixtures. The product is designed for use as a flowable grout. In working temperature ranges of 5 °C to 35 °C (41 °F to 95 °F), the grout will have a slight expansion prior to final set. The grout contains no chlorides or other admixtures that could aggravate corrosion of embedded steel and meets all the requirements as set forth in ASTM C1107 specification for pre-hardened and post hardened expansion.
- It is primarily designed for uses where a premium quality high flow grout that inhibits washout by water and has a very low permeability is required and a higher early strength is desired.
- Soil tie back anchor grouting.
- Grouting of fissures and cracks in rocks.
- Anchor bolt grouting.
- Any area where there is a possibility of running water washing out the cement component in conventional grouts before they achieve final set.
- Situations where a higher early strength is required.
- 30 kg (66 lb) 42 Bags/pallet