Grouts and Anchoring Products
TARGET® 1118 Unsanded Silica Fume Grout
TARGET® 1118 Unsanded Silica Fume Grout (9991118) consists of accurately weighed Portland cement, silica fume and special chemical admixtures. The product is designed for use as a flowable grout. In working temperature ranges of 5 °C to 35 °C (41 °F to 95 °F), the grout will have a slight expansion prior to final set. The grout contains no chlorides or other admixtures that could aggravate corrosion of embedded steel.
- It is primarily designed for uses where a premium quality high flow grout that inhibits washout by water and has a very low permeability is required.
- Soil tie back anchor grouting.
- Grouting of fissures and cracks in rocks.
- Grouting of unconsolidated preplaced aggregates.
- Anchor bolt grouting.
- Repair of stable cracks in concrete.
- Any area where there is a possibility of running water washing out the cement component in conventional grouts before they achieve final set.
- Situations where extended working or setting times are required.
- Grouting of post-tensioning cables.
Yield/Coverage (per 25 kg (55 lb) bag at fluid consistency:):
- bags/m³ = 55
- bags/yd³ = 42
- litres/bag = 18.4
- ft³/bag = 0.65
- 25 kg (55 lb) bag 42 bags per pallet