Brown Aluminum Oxide
Brown Aluminum Oxide (9992322) grits are the most efficient blasting media. It is the fastest cutting product used for industrial blasting and surface preparation, due to its extreme hardness of 9 on a Mohs scale. Brown Aluminum Oxide is a man-made material, electrofused from bauxite and is exclusively produced for Target Products Ltd.
- Brown Aluminum Oxide is suitable for all enclosed blasting operations (cabinet and/or blast rooms) where high cutting action of this aggressive media can be put to work. Metal surface preparation for coatings and metal cleaning are the most popular uses. A wide range of surface patterns can be achieved with the 17 grades of Brown Aluminum Oxide (12 through 240 mesh) available.
- Colour: Tan to Dark Brown
- Grain Shape: Angular
- Bulk Density: 100- 140 lbs/ft³
- Hardness Mohs: 9
- Specific Gravity: 3.96
- Moisture Content: <0.1% weight
- 55 lb 40 bags/pallet
- Call our Morinville Branch 1.800.575.0500 or Abbotsford Branch 1.888.484.1258