TARGET® Flowcrete with Silica Fume
TARGET® Flowcrete with Silica Fume (9991124) consists of accurately weighed Portland cement, aggregates and chemical admixtures. The product is designed to be used as a repair concrete in situations requiring a high-quality concrete with a maximum aggregate size of 10mm (⅜ in). It may be mixed to any consistency from stiff plastic to flowable. An air entraining agent is incorporated in the dry product to produce a concrete having good resistance to freezing and thawing. Shrinkage-compensating agents are included to minimize plastic shrinkage.
- Grouting of keyways or general grouting operations where a maximum aggregate size of 10mm (⅜ inch) is desirable.
- Void filling where a 10mm (⅜ inch) aggregate is desirable or where the minimum dimension of the pour exceeds 25 mm (1 inch). For smaller dimensions, use TARGET® Machine Base Grout, TARGET® Portland Expanding Grout or TARGET® 1118 Unsanded Silica Fume Grout.
- Structural repairs and applications requiring a high-quality concrete at any consistency between stiff plastic and flowing where the quantities involved or placement conditions make the use of conventional ready-mixed concrete impractical.
- In surfaces requiring Class C1 Exposure Classification (CSA A23.1-04) including bridge decks, parking decks and ramps, portions of marine structures located within the tidal and splash zones, concrete exposed to seawater spray, and salt water pools.
- bags/m³ = Flowing 80; Plastic 82; Stiff Plastic 84.
- bags/yd³ = Flowing 61; Plastic 63; Stiff Plastic 65.
- ft³/bag = Flowing 0.44; Plastic 0.43; Stiff Plastic 0.42.
- ~1588 kg Bulk Bag/pallet
- 25 kg (55 lb) 56 Bags/pallet
- 1 yd³ (3500 lb) Bulk Bag/pallet