TARGET® Flowcrete (9991120) consists of accurately weighed Portland cement, aggregates and chemical admixtures. The product is designed to be used as original or repair concrete in situations requiring a high-quality concrete with a maximum aggregate size of 10 mm (⅜ in). It may be mixed to any consistency from stiff plastic to flowing. An air-entraining agent is incorporated in the dry product to produce a concrete having good resistance to freezing and thawing. Shrinkage compensating agents are included to minimize plastic shrinkage. On request, Target® Flowcrete based on Type 50 (Type V) cement can be supplied for use in areas requiring sulphate-resistant cement. TARGET® Flowcrete with Silica Fume is also available for applications requiring reduced permeability.
- Grouting of keyways or general grouting operations where a maximum aggregate size of 10mm (⅜ inch) is desirable.
- Levelling beds with a thickness of 25 mm (1 inch) or more.
- Void filling where a 10mm (⅜ inch) aggregate is desirable or where the minimum dimension of the pour exceeds 25 mm (1 inch). For smaller dimensions, use TARGET® Machine Base Grout, TARGET® Portland Expanding Grout or TARGET® 1118 Unsanded Silica Fume Grout.
- Structural repairs and applications requiring a high-quality concrete at any consistency between stiff plastic and flowing where the quantities involved or placement conditions make the use of conventional ready-mixed concrete impractical. On request, silica fume can be included in the mix to give reduced permeability.
- bags/m³ = Flowing 80; Plastic 82; Stiff Plastic 84.
- bags/yd³ =Flowing 61; Plastic 63; Stiff Plastic 65.
- ft³/bag = Flowing 0.44; Plastic 0.43; Stiff Plastic 0.42.
- ~1588 kg Bulk Bag/pallet
- 25 kg (55 lb) 56 Bags/pallet
- 1 yd³ (3500 lb) Bulk Bag/pallet