Granular Activated Carbon Filter Media
Granular Activated Carbon Filter Media (99932174) is manufactured using a steam activation process. The products have been designed and developed for high-efficiency water purification.
- High-efficiency filtration and purification.
- High-efficiency regeneration.
- Product readily water wets.
- Manufactured under ISO 9002 Quality Assurance system.
- Wet activated carbon can react with oxygen to make the atmosphere dangerous for human life. Entry to enclosed spaces containing activated carbon must only be allowed when adequate precautions have been taken to ensure ventilation of the space with fresh air and for the atmosphere to be monitored continuously to ensure adequate oxygen content for respiration. A suitable confined space entry procedure must be used in full accordance with applicable local, state or national regulations.
- 500 kg Bulk Bag
- Call our Morinville Branch 1.800.575.0500