K2-Strip (9992302) specially produced and sized potassium sulphate crystal. K2-Strip is an odourless, non-volatile, non-flammable and non-controlled substance. No special disposal considerations are required.
- Removing coating/stripping paint off metals.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Worker friendly.
- Water soluble.
- Neutral pH level.
- Recent tests have shown, when stripping paint off of metal using the same equipment, “K2-STRIP” is between two and three times faster than sodium bicarbonate.
- These tests were conducted side by side using a SB 400 soda blasting machine with a number 7 nozzle and a 285 compressor. These same tests also conclude that “K2-STRIP” will leave a slightly increased profile without pitting the metal. Although not recommended for use on fibreglass, plastic, aluminum or other soft substrates, this media will allow for a significant reduction in the time required to remove coating off metals.
- For Technical support call our Morinville Branch 1.800.575.0500.
- 25 kg (55 lb) 56 bags/pallet