Grouts and Anchoring Products
QUIKRETE® Portland Expanding Grout
QUIKRETE® Portland Expanding Grout (158556) is a non-shrink grout for the following applications.
- Grouting under columns, base plates, sole plates and machinery not subjected to heavy impact or dynamic loadings or vibrations. For applications involving such loads consult TARGET Products Ltd.
- Grouting of prestressed or post-tensioned tendons, anchor bolts, or cables.
- Grouting of post-tensioned structural sections.
- Grout jacking of concrete structures.
- Repairs to concrete structures.
- Void backfilling in tunnel work.
- Underpinning of buildings.
- Permanently anchoring posts, signs, parking meters, railings, columns and other fixtures in concrete, rock or masonry.
- Pile grouting.
- High Strength – up to 8,800 psi (60.5 MPa).
- 3,200 psi (22 MPa) in 24 hours.
- See Spec Sheet for Table.
- 50 lb 56 bags/pallet