Stucco & Plastering Products
QUIKWALL® Surface Bonding Cement (Gray)
QUIKWALL® Surface Bonding Cement (Gray) (123151) is an alkali resistant, fiberglass reinforced, portland cement based surface bonding cement used for construction of dry-stack (without mortar) cement block walls. Add color with Liquid Cement Color. Surface Bonding Cement is designed for use in the construction of concrete block walls above or below grade that are dry stacked above the first course. It is a versatile product that offers many additional uses and advantages.
- Rehabilitating and decorating existing masonry and non-masonry structures.
- Handball/racquetball court construction.
- Decorating and strengthening existing block and mortar walls.
- Waterproofing farm water storage tanks.
- One-coat application provides both structural strength and textured finish.
- Integral color capability eliminates painting.
- Creates concrete block wall with greater flexural and racking strength than conventional mortar construction.
- Increased productivity and lower in-place cost when using dry- stacked concept.
- Improved fire, water, air and sound control properties.
- Thermal insulation benefits.
- Low maintenance costs.
- Variety of finishes and accent capabilities • No additional waterproofing necessary for water storage containers.
- Damp-proofing of basement walls.
- Each 50 lb (22.7 kg) bag will cover approximately 50 ft² (4.65 m²) at 1/8″ (3.2 mm) thickness.
- 50 lb (22.7 kg) 35 bags/pallet