Stucco & Plastering Products
SPEC MIX® Fiber Base Coat
SPEC MIX® Fiber Base Coat (18009 and Bulk SM18009) is a dry, preblended cement based stucco engineered with proprietary admixtures and fibers that are computer batched for consistency and performance unmatched by traditional field mixed stucco.
- Designed for both One Coat and traditional Scratch & Brown Coat systems, it reduces shrinkage and increases long term durability and bond strength of the application.
- When gun or hand applied by a qualified applicator, it is approved by the International Code Council (ICC) as a one-hour fire rated wall when applied as a One Coat application, ESR 3018.
- It has a custom blended sand gradation that increases the wall flexural strength while reducing cracking and crazing.
- The custom sand gradation also provides excellent workability and finishing properties for the applicator over a traditional field-mixed source.
- Meets CSA A179 requirements.
- 36 kg – 3/8″ thickness: 20 – 24 ft²
- 36 kg – 1/2″ thickness: 15 – 18 ft²
- 36 kg – 3/4″ thickness: 10 – 12 ft²
- 1,360 kg – 3/8″ thickness: 750 – 900 ft²
- 1,360 kg – 1/2″ thickness: 560 – 675 ft²
- 1,360 kg – 3/4″ thickness: 375 – 450 ft²
- 36 kg (80 lb) 42 Bags/pallet
- ~1,360 kg Bulk Bag/pallet