Mortar & Masonry Products
SPEC MIX® Adhered Veneer Mortar
SPEC MIX® Adhered Veneer Mortar (18010 and Bulk SM18010) is a blend of dry cementious materials, masonry sand and performance admixtures specifically designed to provide superior bond to adhere manufactured stone or lightweight masonry veneer units to base surfaces.
- A specially formulated mortar for use in the installation of adhered masonry veneer.
- It contains an optimal blend of dry cementitious materials, masonry sand, and performance enhancing admixtures specifically designed to provide a superior bond for manufactured adhered stone veneer units to base surfaces.
- It is formulated as a cohesive material with consistent workability, high water retention and excellent bond strength.
- The final wall system will produce a non-load bearing, aesthetically pleasing exterior veneer or interior finish on concrete or masonry walls, stud walls or metal buildings.
- Colors available.
- Meets CSA A179 requirements.
- 36 kg bag – Scratch Coat: 20 – 23 ft²
- 36 kg bag – Bonding Coat: 24 – 26 ft²
- 36 kg bag – Joint Grout (1/2″ joints): 38 – 40 ft²
- 36 kg bag – Full Installation (Scratch, Bond & Joint): 13 – 15 ft²
- 1,360 kg bag – Scatch Coat: 780 – 860 ft²
- 1,360 kg bag – Bonding Coat: 900 – 975 ft²
- 1,360 kg bag – Joint Grout (1/2″ joints): 1,425 – 1,500 ft²
- 1,360 kg bag – Full Installation (Scratch, Bond & Joint): 485 – 560 ft²
- 36 kg (80 lb) 42 Bags/pallet
- ~1,360 kg Bulk Bag/pallet