Mortar & Masonry Products
SPEC MIX® Core Fill Grout
SPEC MIX® Core Fill Grout (18002 and Bulk SM18002) is a dry, preblended mix containing cementitious materials and dried aggregates formulated for superior flow to fill masonry voids for reinforcing masonry construction. Meets CSA A179 requirements.
- Filling cells of concrete masonry units and horizontal bond beams as well as the cavities of composite masonry construction.
- Designed as a fluid, cohesive cementitious material used to bond together adjacent masonry units and steel reinforcement in the cores of the masonry units to the masonry assemblage, or to fill reinforced bond beams.
- Using SPEC MIX Core Fill Grout in conjunction with existing reinforcement will produce a structurally sound final wall system for reinforced masonry construction.
- Meets CSA A179 requirements.
Yield/Coverage 36kg Bag:
- 6″ block – 3.4 – 3.8 blocks filled, 6.8 – 7.6 cores filled
- 8″ block – 2.5 – 2.9 blocks filled, 5.0 – 5.8 cores filled
- 10″ block – 2.1 – 2.3 blocks filled, 4.2 – 4.6 cores filled
- 12″ block – 1.7 – 1.9 blocks filled, 3.4 – 3-8 cores filled
- 36 kg (80 lb) 42 Bags/pallet
- ~1360 kg Bulk Bag/pallet