TARGET® SUPERSTICK® Shotcrete
TARGET® SUPERSTICK® Shotcrete (9991320) produces a range of bagged dry shotcrete mixes for use in either dry-mix or wet-mix shotcrete processes. Shotcrete aggregates are blended to ACI 506R 90 gradation requirements and shotcretes are available in either ACI Gradation No.2 (medium) or Gradation No.1 (fine) aggregate gradations. Other aggregate gradations can be manufactured on request. It is made with accurately mass-batched blends of Portland cement, silica fume, sand, coarse aggregate and, where required, chemical admixtures, steel fibres or dry-powdered shotcrete accelerators. All materials used conform to the requirements of relevant standards, including: CSA A23.1-94 “Concrete Materials and Methods of Concrete Construction”, ACI 506.2 “Specifications for Materials, Proportioning and Application of Shotcrete”, ASTM C1141 ”Standard Specification for Admixtures for Shotcrete”.
TARGET® dry bagged shotcretes are used in a wide range of civil engineering and mining applications.
Typical areas of use include:
- Mining applications, including ground support and lining of portals, shafts, drifts, raises, loading pockets, ore passes and underground chambers.
- Ground support and slope stabilization.
- Tunnel and shaft lining.
- Construction of retaining walls.
- Rehabilitation of deteriorated infrastructure, including bridges, dams, sewers, canals and cooling towers.
- Repair of deteriorated marine structures including wharves, jetties, piles and sea walls.
- Repair of deteriorated buildings and structures such as parking structures, grain silos, pulp and paper mills and chemical handling facilities.
- Lining of swimming pools, reservoirs, canals, syphons and pipelines.
- Construction of artificial rockscapes in zoos, aquariums, exhibits and recreational and park facilities.
- It offers many advantages to owners, contractors and engineers, particularly in situations where conventional formed concrete construction would not be appropriate or cost effective.
- Supply of a precision mass-batched mixture produced to stringent quality control standards.
- ~1680 kg Bulk Bag/pallet
- 30 kg (66 lb) 56 Bags/pallet
- ~1134 kg Bulk Bag/pallet