Densified Silica Fume (DSF) (9994039) is a ready-to-use dry densified silica fume used to produce very durable, high strength concrete with very low permeability and low rebound shotcrete.
- DSF is recommended for use whenever high-performance concrete or shotcrete is required. Higher strengths make new structural designs possible by reducing column sizes, production, transportation, and erection costs. The lower chloride permeability makes microsilica concrete produced with DSF highly suitable for parking structures, bridge decks, marine structures, or wherever distress due to corrosion of embedded steel can result. Higher durability by producing a dense, less permeable concrete makes DSF an excellent solution to the problem of deterioration of industrial floors in aggressive environments. In shotcrete DSF reduces rebound and increases overhead buildup.
- Appearance: dark grey powder.
- Specific gravity: 2.2.
- Densified bulk density: approximately 620 kg/m³ (39 lb/ft³).
- Amorphous SiO2: 88-90.
- 10 kg (22 lb) 40 bags per pallet
- 500 kg (1,100 lb) Bulk Bag