TARGET® Glacial Dust
TARGET® Glacial Dust (9992510) can replace key elements that have been depleted from soil over the years. Replacing these missing minerals makes the soil healthier, which makes plants healthier. TARGET® Glacial Dust supplies silicate minerals in a form readily used by nature to create healthy soil. TARGET® Glacial Dust helps the soil recreate the colloids (minerals and humus) which are needed to improve soil structure, moisture holding properties, nutrient availability and bacterial action.
- Raise pH in acid soils.
- increase phosphorus availability.
- Provide an excellent source of calcium, iron, magnesium and potassium, plus trace and micronutrients.
- Increase moisture holding properties in the soil.
- Improve the cation exchange capacity.
- Improve soil structure and drainage.
- TARGET® Glacial Dust helps restore the correct mineral balance in the soil. When the correct balance is achieved, organic matter is turned into humus and the soil becomes a favorable environment for a host of beneficial molds, fungi, bacteria and earthworms. When this happens, the living soil becomes our partner again in the farming process; a buffer to the many variables farmers must contend with whatever the system of farming used.
- Container Nurseries: Add 10 to 15 ml (1 to 3 tbsp) TARGET® Glacial Dust per cell to your soil mix. When watering, add 10 to 15 ml to 1.1 L (1 to 3 tbsp to 1 quart) of water every 2 or 3 weeks if possible.
- 50 lb 56 bags/pallet
- Bulk Bag