Garnet-C (9992792) is a naturally occurring almandite garnet, the hardest of all known garnet types. All grades have a Moh’s hardness of 7-8, with a specific gravity of 3.75-4.3 g/cm³.
- Garnet-C is suitable for sandblasting, textile blasting (jeans), water filtration, glass and tube blasting, anti-slip coating, water jet cutting, abrasive applications, tumbling media, and non-skid surfaces.
- The angular to sub-angular particle size is proven to be very fast cutting and provides a super clean surface for protective coating applications.
- Garnet-C is chemically inert, with less than 1% free silica and not heavy metals.
- Garnet-C is recoverable and reusable.
Classified by Fisheries and Oceans as:
- Having moderate to low toxicity to fish, i.e. 96-h LC50 > 100 mg/L (Test value was >70,000 mg/L).
- Not known to be persistent and not likely to accumulate in animal tissues.
- 25 kg (55 lb) 40 bags/pallet
- 1 mt 1,000 kg Bulk Bag 1/pallet