Recycled Glass is a clean, high quality, close graded, processed, crushed, recycled glass abrasive.
- Suitable for a wide range of uses requiring quality, close graded abrasives.
- Exceptional for sandblasting, aluminum, steel, concrete and wood.
- Less than 1% free silica which is a significant factor in situations where the use of silica sandblasting abrasives is not acceptable for environmental or safety reasons.
- Less embedments than slag and leaves a brighter surface after cleaning.
- Excellent cutting power on most coatings and rusted surfaces.
- Bulk density is considerably lighter than slags and silica sands, therefore with Enviro-Grit, there is more volume per kilo.
- Delays rustback because of the alkalinity of crushed glass.
- ~1,600 kg Bulk Bag 1/pallet
- 50 lb 63 bags/pallet